- AUCTION: WHEN: Thursday, May 21 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Sellers: Ed and LaVaun Sherman, et al.
- AUCTION. When: Saturday, May 2, 2015 • 12:00 Noon. Where: 514 500 Avenue. Location: 1 mile south of Carlton, KS
Seller: Emil and Esther Carlson Estate. Land sold for $2,500 per acre. $400,000.00160 acres m/l Dickinson Co. Crop & Pasture. Tractor, Vehicles and Vintage Farm Items
- AUCTION. WHEN: Thursday, April 23 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina). Estate of Victor B. and Marjorie E. Dugger, et al. Selling Coins, Sports Cards, Antiques, Collectibles, Household, Tools, Furniture and more!
- AUCTION WHEN: Thursday, April 9 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Sellers: Gordon & Mary Anne Gardiner Estate, Irene Graham Estate.
- WHEN: Thursday, March 19, 2015 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Stamps, Elvis collectibles, commemorative Coins, Pocket knives, glassware, fabric, Household items, furniture and more!
- WHEN: Thursday, February 12, 2015 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina) Household, Antiques, Collectible Toy Tractors, Furniture and More!
- WHEN: Thursday, January 15, 2015 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Antiques, Household, Furniture and More!
- AUCTION. WHEN: Thursday, December 4, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. 2008 Honda Accord LXP with less than 12,000 actual miles, antiques, collectibles, household, sewing supplies, furniture and more!
- SOLD! LAND AUCTION. When: Thursday, November 20 • 7:00 p.m. Where: Golden Wheel Senior Center – Minneapolis, KS. 114 S Concord St, Minneapolis, KS 67467. Seller: Estate of Alice Callum. 80 acres m/l Ottawa Co. Cropland. SOLD! $4,050.00 per acre. Legal: N2 SW4 16-11-3 Ottawa County, Kansas. General Description: 80.13 acres m/l located southeast of Minneapolis on 140th Rd. 1/4 mile north of Ivy Rd. 74.77 acres cropland, 72.96 acres wheat, 5.36 acres water ways and meadow in northeast corner. Soils: 40% Class I, 20% Class II, 40% Class III. Taxes: 2013 $944.48
- SOLD! AUCTION: WHEN: Thursday, Nov. 6, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Antiques, Household, Furniture and More!
SOLD! When: Monday, November 3 • 7:00 p.m. Where: American AgCredit Building • 925 W. Magnolia • Salina, Kansas
Seller: Carlson Family Education Trust. SOLD at Public Auction $3,200 per acre. $496,000.00. Legal: SW4 24-15-4 less 5 acre tract. 155 acres m/l. General Description: Located SW of Smolan, Kansas at McReynolds Rd. and Muir Rd. in Washington township. This tract has 134.68 acres in cropland (Class II) with the balance in shelter belt on the south and trees in the northeast. Waterway on the north line 2.83 acres and there are 4.22 acres of shelter belt and 1.81 acres waterway on south. Mineral rights are included to the Buy
- AUCTION: WHEN: Thursday, October 23, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Sellers: Jack and Betty Gillam, et al
- AUCTION: WHEN: Thursday, October 2, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS(Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina) Sellers: Marjorie Oleen Estate and the Bill and Marge Engelbert Estate
AUCTION: WHEN: Thursday, September 25, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KSSeller: Althea Tucker Trust, et al.
- SOLD! Saline & McPherson County Land Auction Crop and Pasture. When: Thursday, September 18 – 7 p.m. Auction held at Courtyard by Marriott
3020 Riffel Dr. Salina, KS. Seller: Eldon Van Meter EstateTract I: Saline Co. W2SE4 20-16-1. 57 acres m/l of cropland. E. Hobbs Creek Rd. Gypsum Township.Tract II: Saline Co. SE4 25-16-2. 156.9 acres m/l Pasture 118.1 acres, Cropland and 23.73 ac., 10.2 ac. E. Rosehill Rd. Liberty Township.
Tract III: Saline Co. SE4 less Tract 31-16-1. 107.17 acres crop m/l. S. Whitmore Rd. Gypsum Township. 7.35 acres waterway.
Tract IV: McPherson Co.: NE4 NE4 18-17-01. 37.9 acres m/l Wells Fargo Rd. Gypsum Creek Township. 29.28 acres cropland, 9.85 acres creek.
SOLD! Real Estate, Land and Farm Equipment Auction. When: Saturday, September 6 • 11:00 a.m. Where: 1526 Quail Rd, Chapman, KS. Southeast of Abilene, Kansas. Sellers: Dan and Jenni Hoffman. Dickinson County Cropland and Native Grass. Remodeled 2 story limestone home and outbuildings. Home features 3 bedrooms, central heat and A/C, 2,070 sq. ft. living area, 2 bathrooms and basement. Tract: SW4 19-14-4 Dickinson County Kansas. 154.6 acres m/l Native Grass, crop, pond and improvements. Land Details: 76.1 acres m/l crop, 70 acres m/l grass with large pond, 2 wells and creek.Features of Home: Remodeled 2 story limestone home. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,070 sq. ft. living area and basement. The central heat and a/c was new in 2010. Appliances are included with the kitchen. The roof is only 5 years old. Outbuildings: Include a nice 30’ x 52’ red shed with cement floor, a general purpose barn 28’ x 50’, farrowing house shed 16’ x 90’ and a garage 16’ x 18’.
- AUCTION: WHEN: Thursday, September 4, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Sellers: Eldon Van Meter Estate, et al. IH 464 Tractor with loader and other attachments, antiques, coins, tools, collectibles, furniture and more!
- Large Farm Equipment Auction. When: Saturday, August 30 • 10:00 a.m. Where: 650 N. 27th Rd. Sylvan Grove, KS. Seller: Hlad Farms.
- SOLD! Real Estate Auction. When: Tuesday, August 26 • 6:00 P.M. Where: 233 S. 10th St. • Salina. Features of Property: • 2 Story home, 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 Bathrooms, 1,295 sq. ft. living area.
- Real Estate Auction. SOLD $20,000.00. When: Monday, August 25 • 6:00 P.M. Where: 600 Viemont Ave. • Salina. Features of Property • 3 bedrooms • 1 Full Bathroom • 816 sq. ft. living area • Corner Lot & fenced in yard.
AUCTION: WHEN: Thursday, August 21, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina). Sellers: Harold Hanschu and Garry Everson, et al.
- WHEN: Saturday, July 19, 2014 • 10:00 a.m. WHERE: 4H Building • Salina, KS (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina). Seller: Jack and Neola O’Neal. Bell Telephone collectibles, cast iron banks, glassware, furniture, tools and more!
Thursday, June 19, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina)
AUCTION. Tuesday, June 17, 2014 – 5:00 p.m. Location: 8008 K-4 Hwy – Gypsum, KS, 67448. Sellers: Duane and Michelle Clark
- Thursday, June 5, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina). Antiques, Collectibles, Furniture and Household
- AUCTION: WHEN: Saturday, May 31, 2014 • 10:00 a.m. WHERE: 1646 K-106 • Minneapolis, KS
- Thursday, May 22, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina)Palmer Independence Electric Heavy Duty 3-Wheeler, collectibles, household tools, furniture and more!
- SOLD! When: Tuesday, May 20 • 6:00 P.M. Where: 822 W. Elm • Salina. Features of Property: Duplex, One unit has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, Second unit is a 1 bedroom and 1 bath, Partial Basement, Alley access, Central AC / Heat.
- Thursday, May 8, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina). Antiques, Collectibles, Household, Furniture and Tools!
- SOLD AT AUCTION! Real Estate Auction: When: Tuesday, May 6 • 6:00 P.M. Where: 904 W. Walnut • Salina
- Thursday, April 24, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina). Pottery, Antiques, Collectibles, Furniture and Household
- WHEN: Thursday, April 10, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina)
- WHEN: Thursday, March 13, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina). Antiques, Collectibles, Coins, Tools, Furniture and Household
- WHEN: Thursday, February 13, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Sellers: Ann Gafford and the Estate of Wendell “Phil” Gafford. Antiques, Collectibles, Furniture, Tools and more.
- WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 1 • 9:00 AM. Auction to be held in 2 locations. 901 W. Lincoln & 1051 W. Diamond Dr.• Salina, KS. Auction to begin at 901 W. Lincoln. Once all mobile homes are sold at the Lincoln Ave. location the auction will continue at 1051 W. Diamond Dr., Salina. Seller: Mid Kansas Homes & Movers, LLC Debtor-in-Possession. Selling at auction: 18 Mobile Homes and 8 Modular Home Carriers.
- WHEN: Thursday, January 16, 2014 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Antiques, Collectibles, Household, Tools and more!
- WHEN: Thursday, December 5, 2013 • 3:00 p.m.WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Antiques, Collectibles, Household, Tools and more!
- SOLD!!! Real Estate Auction. When: Tues., November 26 • 6:00 P.M. Where: 804 W. Iron St. • Salina. Seller: Mona Cunningham Estate. Features of Property • 3 bedrooms • 1 1/2 bathrooms • Fireplace in Living Room • Kitchen includes dishwasher, double stainless steel sink, electric Kenmore stove, Kenmore refrigerator • Upper level sun room • Oak floors and carpet floors • Utility room includes washer and dryer • Full Basement • 1,821 sq. ft. living area • 50’ x 100’ lot
- SOLD! Real Estate Auction. When: Tuesday, November 19 – 6:00 p.m. Where: 543 Montrose St • Salina. Seller: Oneita Parker Estate. Features of Property: 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, 666 sq. ft. living area, Central A/C and heat, Full Basement, Detached double garage, Utility Shed.
- WHEN: Thursday, November 14, 2013 • 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Sellers: Ruby Fulton Trust and Don & Donna Tasker et al. 2005 Pagsta motorcycle, Beer signs, Antiques, Collectibles, Household, Tools and more!
- When: Thursday, November 7 • 7:00 P.M. Where: Kanopolis Community Center
Sellers: Robert and Joan Malir. 156.32 Acres M/L Ellsworth Co. Kansas Cropland. Tract in NW4 26-15-8. SOLD AT PUBLIC AUCTION $455,300.00 $2,900 per acre.
- WHEN: Thursday, October 10, 2013 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina). Sellers: Henry and Faithe Landis
- WHEN: Saturday, September 28, 2013 • 10:00 a.m. WHERE: 603 Washington • Ellsworth, KS. Seller: Hulda J Bricker and the Estate of William (Bill) RJ Bricker
- WHEN: Thursday, September 19, 2013 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Sellers: Roland and Lucille Ohrenberg and Gene Bissell. 1989 GMC Pickup C1500 SLE Sierra, 2006 Buick Lucerne CXL, 2003 Cole Mesa Pop Up Camper and more!
- Tools and Construction Equipment Auction. WHEN: Thursday, September 5, 2013 – 5:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina). Sellers: L & J Builders, Inc.
- WHEN: Thursday, August 29, 2013 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Sellers: Dick and Carol Duree, Charleen Walker Miller Estate, et al.
- WHEN: Thursday, August 15, 2013 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Antiques, Collectibles, furniture, tools and more!
- Real Estate Auction: When: Tuesday, July 30 • 6:00 P.M. Where: 523 W. Kirwin • Salina. SOLD $65,000.00.
- WHEN: Thursday, July 11, 2013 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley • Salina, KS. Seller: Josephine Essig Estate, et al.
- Real Estate Auction: When: Tuesday, July 9 • 6:00 P.M. Where: 2218 Edward St. • Salina. SOLD $71,000.00
- Campers and Tool Auction: WHEN: Saturday, June 15 • 10:00 a.m. WHERE: 205 S. Parker • Bennington, KS. Sellers: Kenny and Alice Beach
- Thursday, June 13, 2013 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Sellers: Ralph Pihl and et al.
- Thursday,May 9, 2013 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Antiques, Collectibles, furniture, tools and more!
- Real Estate Auction. Saturday, April 27, 2013 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: 6896 W. Magnolia, Bavaria
- Thursday,April 25, 2013 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Antiques, Collectibles, furniture, tools and more!
- Thursday,April 11, 2013 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Antiques, Collectibles, furniture, tools and more!
- Spring Farm Equipment Consignment Auction. Wednesday, March 20, 10:00 a.m. Auction held at 1231 W. North St., Salina, Kansas. Located off of Old Hwy 40 across from the sale barn.
- Thursday,March 14, 2013 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Antiques, Collectibles, model toy trucks, household, 1994 Chevy pick up, tools and more!
- Thursday, February 28, 2013 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Antiques, Collectibles, Household, Tools and more!
- Thursday, February 14, 2013 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina. Antiques, Collectibles, Household, Guns, Tools, Howard Coin operated player piano, furniture and more!
- Thursday, January 17, 2013 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley Ave., Salina. Quality Furniture, Antiques, Collectibles, Household, Tools and more!
Thursday, December 6 3:00 PM. Kenwood Hall 900 Greeley, Salina, KS. Sellers: Katherine Johnson, William Bricker, Fern E. Dolezal, ETAL. Coins, Guns, Antiques, Collectibles, Household, Tools and More!
SOLD! $81,000.00. 50 acres m/l Ottawa County Land Auction. Thursday, November 29 7:00 PM. Auction Location: Holiday Inn Express: 755 W. Diamond Drive, Salina, KS. Seller: Judith M. Lockhart Trust. Auctioneer’s Note: Great opportunity to buy pasture with creek at public auction. Everyone welcome to attend! Land Location: 933 N. 260th Rd. Solomon, KS. Land is located 8 miles east and 4 miles north of Bennington, KS. Corner of Ivy Rd. and 260th. Rd. Legal: Tract in SE4 17-11-1 Ottawa Co., KS. Land Description: Tract I: 10.62 acres m/l with older home, well water. Tract II: SE4SE4 17-11-1, 40 acres m/l pasture with creek running through. Great hunting land. Tract III: Combination of Tract I and II. 2011Taxes: $599.50.
SOLD AT AUCTION Kenwood Hall Thursday, Nov. 8 Salina, KS.
Antiques and Collectibles
2 gal. Redwing crock ($15), carnival pedestal plate ($45), Claribel pattern china, Miniature Royal Doulton Toby Mugs ($20), decorative plates, Lefton china dresser items; perfume bottles, Fenton glass, hand painted China, Haviland France Limoges Chocolate set, quilts, hen on nest, K-STATE memorabilia, Nippon pieces, Nixon plate, oval frames, Purple Power decanter ($95), several RS Prussia pieces, salt & pepper shaker, Sessions mantel clock ($60), vintage children clothes, Gilbert Mantel Clock ($100), wood carved figurine, vintage child’s chair, damaged ornate frame, camel back trunk, Indonesian temple rubbing on rice paper and more.
Oak buffet, 3 piece Victorian parlor set, antique walnut headboard, porch table and chairs, porch glider, several pieces of nice clean maple furniture, accent tables, bookcase, couch, end table with lamp, kitchen table, lighted curio cabinet, loveseat with hide a bed, coffee table, oak hall tree , office chair, pair of wing back chairs, dressers, maple bedroom set, small rocker, maple round table, computer desk, card table and chairs, yard items, large oak cabinet 36″ w X 72″ L, wood trunks, book shelves, file cabinets, office chairs and more.
Argus projector, brass items, color vases, lamps, file cabinets, floral wall hangings, lighted globe ($17.50), oil lamps, cookie jar, Pyrex, mementos from foreign countries, linens and fancywork, small Sanyo color TV, cooler, paper cutter, Christmas tree, card table and folding chairs and more.
Tools and Shop Items
Pramac portable gas generator with Subaru motor ($250), Big Mow riding mower, McLane gas edger ($25), Craftsman chop saw, Master Mechanic drill press, Wizard 12 hp riding mowers, air bubble, sledge hammers, anvils, saw horses, drill bits, garden hand tools, wedges, hammers,Weed Eater leaf blower, caulking guns, Stanley hand planes, battery chargers, shovels, sprinklers, miter saw, jumper cables, pick up tool box, oil cans, extension cords, tool boxes, ratchet tie downs and more.
SOLD AT AUCTION – Sat. Nov. 3 3402 Cedar Creek Salina, KS 3 acres with home. $97,000
SOLD AT AUCTION Thursday, October 11th, 2012 • 3:00 p.m. • Kenwood Hall • 900 Greeley • Salina,
KS • Seller Charlotte Bettenbrock Estate, Etal
Antiques and Collectibles: Singer Featherweight sewing machine model 221-1 with black case and accessories; Westmorland Sterling tableware George & Martha Style set, hand quilted quilt; costume jewelry, kerosene lamps; enamelware, Banfield Sweetheart lard tin, pink depression glass, wash boiler, serving sets, 3 gallon Pittsburgh Pottery crock, Willowware, Royal Copley chickens, Texan cap pistol, hankies, doilies, sugar sacks, 10 cent, 12 cent, 15 cent Disney comics; old toys, games, View Master & reels, children’s china tea sets, rolling pins, pocket watches, pressed glass, Japan Brass flatware,old toys-Mattel #467 pie, wooden horses, register, peach basket, steamer trunk with clothes, egg wooden crate, wire egg basket, sled, dolls, crocks, vintage oil and gas can, Copeland, England Spode “rose pattern” China, crock bowls, Spongeware pitcher, BPOE metal pouch with lid, antique 3D mirror, glass “sanitizer” jar, silver cocktail mixer & 6 shot mugs, black/white cocktail pourer, German beer stein, New Wharf Pottery gravy boat, Silver cream/sugar, District of Columbia silver spoon, orange/blue Toyo platter, Etched glass deco platter, A&W Root Beer mug, TA Linck Drugstore menu, cut glass round plate, footed Fostoria plate, blue salt glaze Santas, Community plates service for 8, Over and Back large mixing bowl, medium bowl and pie plate, World War II sword, antique beer tin sign 15 1/2 in. X 23 1/2 in. advertisement, silver service, chamber pot by John Maddock & Sons, Fitz & Floyd white 3 piece server, T. Booth Hanley light blue syrup pitcher with pewter lid; 6 Narumi china plates, 6 red Merc glass votives, vintage flour sacks. Halloween paper mache decor and more.
Artist named pieces: 4 Julie Wood painted Bowls and pieces, Raku Vessel, box & pot by Brad Anderson, McKenzie child’s tea pot & platter, 2 Steve Coburn Wine Vessel and 9 shot glasses , Russel Wright oval with lid handle, hand painted wood bowl by Ann Arkebauer, 4 Currier Ives prints.
Art posters: Kandinski Art Poster, vintage ERTE poster & framed/matted architectural print
Appliances: 2 Whirlpool refrigerators, GE upright freezer, GE dryer, mini frig
Furniture: M. Schulz Co. Chicago upright piano, hide-a-bed sofa, platform rocker, overstuffed chairs, 4 pc. Cherry wood bed room set, stacking footstools, hall tree, wicker parlor table, 3 oak chairs, buffet with King chair to match, 40’s sofa with 2 chairs, 2 white cabinets, sewing cabinet, full size bed with head board and foot board, dresser with mirror, microwave stand, high chairs, book shelves, recliners, wooden rocking chair, pair of wooden chairs, coffee table, patio chairs, large gold metal art deco room divider/headboard, sewing machine card table, wicker night stand, wicker end table, black wicker chair, black regency style stool, wicker dresser, red wicker table, Bentwood chairs, cedar chest, black wood book shelves, bamboo chest of drawers, stainless framed mirror, 3 drawer dresser, glass tray with glass silver legs, wicker trunk/chest with lid, 2 black leather ottomans with chrome legs, 13″ TV, 27″ TV, 2 glass “Moroccan style” candle pendant lights, round wood table, metal bed frame and more.
Household & Miscellaneous: Bissel push vacuum, frosted glass cylinder lamp, silver boxes with lids, wicker laundry basket, linen tote, window shades NIB, black bentwood tray, chenille spreads, linens, tablecloths, rolling pins, measuring cups, seasonal decorations, baby bassinet, black faux fur throw, green faux fur throw, honey colored faux fur throw, tan decorative pillow, puzzles, potty chair, steel guitar, Wind tunnel vacuum, Mosaic ceramic tiles, tall curly twigs, 4 black/white check coasters, “Portrait of Liberty” collectors plate, aluminum serving tray, mosaic serving tray, round hand blown glass oil burner, 8 swirl glass votives, 5 Champagne flutes, 2 white mugs, 1 painted ceramic mug, Lots of battery operated punch lights, Silver leaf side table, Plexiglass foot stool, shower curtains, Motini lamp, black/white contemporary table lamp, brown lamp retro tiered shade, Asian inspired teal table lamp, 3×5 & 2×6 green wool shag rug, 3 yellow picture frames, black purse, lots of picture frames, misc. sewing items, paperback books home decor mugs, portfolio carrying case, green glass knobs, wood articulating human figures, yard stick from Salina Supply, black duffel bag, 4 black decorative pillows, 2 silk green decor pillows, 2 primitive wood boxes, square copper platter with handles, orange round platter, gold round platter, round cocktail label platter, red glass bowl, 3 clear round bowl, 4 silver leaf chargers, silver rectangle server, 6 misc. silver/pewter serving pieces, pewter cake plate, rugs pads, art glass relish, 3 paper lanterns, white casserole with stand rectangle, white casserole with stand round, basket, large copper bowl, blue/white Asian bowl, 2 art deco cloth napkin, cut glass toothpick holder, cookbooks, Blue Sponge pitcher, blender Hamilton Beach, stainless thermos, fruit pitcher, electric knife, blue thermos, glass pitcher, white modern deviled egg server, 5 basketball glasses, ball jar, flour sifter, George Forman grilling machine, set of plastic colorful plates & trays, large black/tan platter, misc. knives, spring bottom pan, maple Lazy Susan, glass cutting board, large chili pot with lid, angel food cake pan, acrylic/plexi napkin holder, 17 appetizer spreaders, yellow/blue floral painted rectangle bowl, KU mug, metal retro lamp holes/perforated, VCR, Coors Collection Stein, 2 mason jars with lids, shallow metal bowl square, woven basket, 6 hand painted bowls, Wilton Bread dish, 4 cloth napkins bright colored, hot pink wood table runner, 4 table legs, box of clear vases, 2 baseball bats, white art vessel with circles, single pedant light-works, Fischer receiver, Panasonic deck with speakers, 3 stadium seats, wire mesh waste basket, metal & clay sun face, rope light, 2 stainless oil burning lamps, folding adjustable height table and more.
Games: Song Burst, Pictionary, Yahtzee, Don’t make me laugh, Jeopardy, Blackjack, Tripoly, Quesstures, Taboo, Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture, Out burst, Scattegories, Scene it Seinfeld and Cranium.
Garden, tools & supplies:Husqvarna Lawn Mower, Stihl gas weed eater, aluminum ladder, wooden ladder, yard cart, yard swing, park bench, croquet set, yard games, golf clubs, fishing supplies, extension cords, picnic table, snow shovels, wallpaper tray & misc tools, 2 plastic white sphere planters, plastic wall hardware sorter, joist hangers, misc electrical items, vintage t-squares, Wagner electric paint sprayer with bag, electric drill, mouse sander, jigsaw, electric buffer case, standing double sided hardware organizer, orange crate, outdoor knobs/hinges, galvanized planters, 1″ x36″ iron pipe with flanges, double standing shop light, chrome cart on wheels, shop table with bench grinder, scroll saw, perforated metal basket double handle, green mesh fence, 10 aluminum frame wire screens, tote with dividers with misc. hardware, 2 rubber fatigue mat, 36″x20″x 3/4″ solid maple piece, metal grid piece, single shop light, DeWalt sander, 4 wooden saw horses, lumber:oak crown, base, birch, ply, decking; Storm Door with frame & hardware, piece corrugated roof, spot lights, chain, 2 concrete blocks, 2 rolls galvanized metal, galvanized tub, 5 gal. bucket with pieces of rubber sheeting, 2 antique steel wheels, 6′ wood folding ladder, steel cabinet, misc garden tools with wooden handles, post hole digger with wooden handle and more.
SOLD AT AUCTION Saturday, September 29th, 2012 • 10:00 a.m. • Kenwood Hall • 900 Greeley • Salina,
KS • Sellers Paul & Luava Hederstedt • 25-Year License Plate Collection of ALPCA Member Paul Hederstedt • 6000+ plates from 1908-2011 from Kansas, other states and Canada • Thousands of plates from 1950-2011 for Saline County. Many are unused passenger and truck.
- KS single and two digit tags (matching county number 1950 Washington county, 1950 Lincoln county)
- KS 1 plate per county set (1950s to 1980s)
- KS county truck run (1 plate per county) 1930-1950
- 200 KS 1966-2010 motorcycle plates
- 1913-18 KS dealer plates
- KS type plates: handicap, National Guard, collegiate, antique vehicle, ham radio, veterans, EX-POW, Children’s Trust Fund, Drive Away, official, special vehicle, non-highway, dealer
- 100+ KS vanity plates
- Local KS school booster plates 1950-90’s
- Dozens of KS blanks, many patterns i.e. Great Seal, Baker University, Ottawa University, Sunflower base, Wheat base, Agriculture base.
- Other booster plates from local KS towns
- Kansas and other state toppers including a 1920’s Kansas City
- Kansas 1956-61 30 Day plate set
- Lots of KS truck & trailer plates
- Kansas Same-number County runs (Johnson County)
- Kansas 1943, 1952 tag attachments
- Graphic plates from many states: Environmental, sample, firefighter, Respect Life, historical, school bus
- 50-state handicap set
- 50-state dealer set
- 50-state sample set
- 50-state passenger set
- 50-state antique vehicle set
- IL fiber-board set 1943-48
- New Mexico all-county set
- 1953 Wheaties cereal premium U.S. and International set
- Dealership frames
HIGHLIGHT 1929 Kansas plate used as a parking pass for 1928 Kansas State Fair (less than a dozen known to exist)
- 1943 Salina truck (masonite)
- 1908, 1913 Pennsylvania porcelain
- 1914, 1915 Connecticut porcelain
- 1913 Maryland porcelain
- 1924 Kansas City Missouri
- 1948 U.S. Forces in Germany
- 1909 New Hampshire porcelain
- 1929 Missouri passenger #22
- 1949 Kansas dealer
SOLD AT AUCTION Saturday, September 22th, 2012 • 10:00 a.m. • 1149 Daisy Rd. • Abilene, KS
Sellers Roger & Pat Young, Etal
Vehicles, boats, tractors; trailers: 2006 F-250 Ford Super duty pick up with topper, 4×4, Power stroke V-8 diesel, keyless entry, 114,900 miles Cattle guard on front; crew cab.1995 F-350 Ford dually diesel with 5th wheel, 2wd; 276,900 miles; supercab 1993 22 ft. Sea Ray boat with Ford Marine V-8 inboard, Off shore boat , center console, galvanized trailer, Force 120 HP outboard motor, 1946 Ford 9N, good rubber, runs good, 1956 Ford 800 with loader bucket, 1956 Chevy 6100 dump truck, 14 ft. flatbed tandem axle trailer, 12 ft enclosed trailer, ’31 model A Ford dually pick up to be restored, Tandem axle goose neck 5th wheel trailer with wench and new floor, needs wheels and bearings, Bucket loader for 8N Ford tractor, 220 cc Kawasaki Bayou 4 wheeler
Tools and shop supplies: Titan Toro 52” cut ZTR 24 hp riding mower; Yard Machine rear tine tiller; 3 pt. post hole digger; 2 bottom plow; 5th wheel hitch; Craftsman 10” table saw; 8 ft. King Kutter rear blade; Stihl gas weed eater; 4 new P275/60R20 Michelin tires; mini gas tiller; drill press; Steel Glide upright tool box; power washer; adjustable metal shelving; ladders; shop vac; gas cans; extension cords; Coleman 27 ga. Compressor; welder; Fimco pull behind sprayer; push type fertilizer spreader; trailer hitches; Craftsman upright tool box; numerous hand tools; Craftsman radial arm saw; Craftsman 10” table saw; Coleman Powermate 5000 watt generator; electric log splitter; band saw and much more.
Misc: Fishing and camping supplies include numerous rods and reels, Coleman stoves, sleeping bags and tents; trampoline; semi trailer boxes for storage; 12 ft canoe; scrap iron and scrap aluminum; motorized wheel chairs; white fold up canopy with sides; Lasko fan; BBQ grills; porch table and chairs; limestone rock; firewood piles, ceramic molds and Paragon ceramic kiln, Gulbransen player piano, electrified and works using rolls of music and much more!
SOLD AT AUCTION Thursday, September 20th, 2012 • 3:00 p.m. • Kenwood Hall • 900 Greeley • Salina,
KS Sellers Roger & Pat Young, Etal
Antique car & Enclosed Trailer Sells at 6 p.m. 1925 Chevy Superior coupe, 4 cylinder, 3 speed manual transmission, 78,836 miles, electric start, runs good. 2007 25 ft. Motortrac tandem axle enclosed car trailer
Exceptional Selection of Furniture – sells at 7 p.m. Eastlake style dresser; marble top dressers; 4 post bed; bookcases; curved glass china cabinet; Columbia vintage record player; Fisk wall phone; ornate pump organ; wardrobe; accent tables; grandmother clock; couches; recliners; dining table and chairs; book shelves; coffee table and matching end tables; folding card table and chairs and more.
Antiques & Collectibles Cambridge crystal; banjo clock; US Cavalry military saddle; Singer Featherweight sewing machine; basketball sports cards; Shawnee salt and peppers; decanters; Daisy churn; leaded crystal pieces; Wildflower Hull ewer; Aunt Jemima cookie jar; juice bank; dolls and much more.
Household & shop items Bookcases; TV; dishes; kitchen items; Faberware electric skillet; many canning jars; several sets of dishes; table service; water glasses; craft painting supplies such as brushes and paints; supplies for working with making lead glass items; extension ladders; yard art; extension cord; planters; ammo; flag poles and flags; pots and pans and much more.
Gun List – Guns will sell after the 1925 Chevy and the enclosed trailer.
|1||110773||Remington Auto 5 12GA Built on Browning PAT|
|2||Remington Airmaster 77|
|3||B1832655||Winchester model 190 22 Long Rifle|
|4||5158452||Marlin model 60 22 Long rifle only|
|5||61-13-074877-97||CONN valley Nickel .50 CAL 1:32 Twist with Tasco Scope|
|6||58490||Remington 722 300 Savage Mauser 4 x40 Scope|
|7||R30839||Marlin model 336 SC 35 REM Lever Action|
|8||L507018||Winchester model 1200 12 GA|
|9||B415101A||Remington 870 Express super MAG 3 1/2″ 12 GA|
|10||56514||Belgium Browning vent Rib 12 ga. 5 shot automatic|
|11||SL28798||Belgium Browning 30-06 w/scope|
|12||P1581609||High point Model C9 9mm Luger|
|13||3M734722||Taurus The Judge 410 and 45 with Colt holster|
|14||LB428||Iver Johnson cattleman Single Six 44 mag with western Holster|
|15||G6648530||Remington 700 7mm MAG with Lepold Scope|
|16||E745695||Savage 243 Winchester model 110C with Busnell 3×9 Scope|
|17||379747||Winchester 1200 20 ga. vent Rib|
SOLD AT AUCTION: Thursday September 6th , 2012 • 3:00 p.m. • Kenwood Hall • 900 Greeley • Salina, KS Seller: Earl & Marjorie Hansen, etal
Auctioneer’s Note Earl and Marge have sold the home they lived in for 40 years and are downsizing. This gives us the opportunity to sell their tools and some household items at auction. Earl worked in construction and has a very nice selection of tools we will be selling. Plan to join us for this auction!
Truck sells at 6 p.m. 2000 Chevy S10 LS extended cab pick up, 121,170 miles, automatic transmission
Contractor tools & supplies Makita 12″ finish planer, Craftsman 12″ band saw; Craftsman shaper, Craftsman lathe, Craftsman 4″ planer, c-clamps, Duracraft 16 sp drill press with dust collector, cut off saw, pipe wrenches, painting supplies, ladder, Homelite chain saw; log handled limb saw, Craftsman compressor, levels, bar clamps, wheel barrow, saw blades, long chain; extension cords, electric chainsaw, wood step ladder, Wards 10″radial arm saw, key cutting machine, outboard motor lubricant and more.
Garden & Yard Cub Cadet LTX 1040 riding mower, 42″ cut – like new, 24″ Troy Bilt snow blower – like new, 2 wheel garden/utility trailer with dump, Ryobi gas tiller, Craftsman 2.5 hp gas edger, yard art, numerous garden hand tools, galvanized watering cans, flower pots, BBQ grill, Yard Machine gas lawn mower, gas weed wacker and more.
Remington Model 41-P single barrel; SN 130481
Winchester Model 74, 22 L rifle, SN 115167
Harrington & Richardson rifle 12 ga. full choke, SN A346511
Remington Model 1100, modified choke, 12 ga., SN 186387V
Antiques & Collectibles Nice selection of Imperial cape cod glassware – includes plates, pitcher, sherbets, stem glasses, bowls, candle sticks; collection of steins, decanters, Pro form treadmill, Susan Winget decorative rooster plates, Christmas dishes, candles, vases, Santas, Star Wars and Star Trek toys in original box, railroad jacks, 1870’s leather encyclopedias, book press , Roy Rogers memorabilia and more.
Household Sony Bravia 46″ LCD flat screen tv, Magnovox TV, train pictures, quilted placemat, Cyclone Fantom vac, several picture frames; ammo boxes, linens, pillows, scrap booking supplies, 5′ x 8′ area rugs, cook books, pet carrier, Super Nintendo with extra games, set of china, pots and pans, linens, griddle, glassware, area rug; water jugs, butcher block kitchen work area, heater; fan; beveled glass mirror; bike; fishing rods, lures, numerous pictures with frames, Kenmore side by side refrigerator with ice and water in door – excellent condition, Dirt Devil upright vacuum, medal detectors, electric guitar with Peavey Amp and more.
Furniture sells at 7 p.m. Floor lamps; fireplace mantel with granite top and electric heater, queen size mattress set, iron bed frame, 3 pc bedroom set, triple mirror, entertainment center for flat screen tv, end tables, pair of matching burgundy color wing back chairs, day bed, dressers, rocker recliner, hide a bed couch, maple end table, coffee table, glass top end table, day bed, dresser with mirror, iron bed frame, computer desk and more.
SOLD AT AUCTION $57,000. Buyer: George McCormick Trust, Tuesday, August 28th • 5:00 PM 7357 W. Old HWY 40 • Salina, Kansas • Sellers: Russell Buchman Estate & Anna Buchman
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom mobile home, central AC/ Heat, large living room, kitchen includes refrigerator & stove, detached garage with partial basement, out building, well. New roof on home in 2011. Property is located in the Ell Saline school district. Although this property is located in a federally designated flood plain, it is a nice 5 acre picturesque property along the creek. You will enjoy the wildlife as you look out your windows.
Terms on Real Estate – sells at 6 p.m.: $500.00 down day of auction and sign sales agreement. Balance due in certified funds at closing on or before Sept. 28, 2012 upon merchantable title. House sold in “as is” condition. No warranties expressed or implied by Auction Company or Seller. Inspections, including lead paint inspections, will be the responsibility of all interested Buyers prior to the auction. Title Insurance shared equally between Buyer and Seller. Taxes pro-rated to date of closing.
Taxes: 2011 Property Tax $ 499.92 Possession: Upon closing.
Agency: John Omli, Auctioneer/Broker is representing the Seller in this transaction
Personal Property sells at 5 p.m. 1960 Rambler; 1983 Ford PU runs on propane; 1960 chevy pu; Yamaha gas golf cart; early 1950’s IH 300 utility tractor (torque amplifier) with turf rear tires; 3 pt. Ford 930A mower; 3 pt 5 ft. rear blade; tandem discs, Poulan Craftsman riding mower with bagger; Troy Bilt rear tine tiller; Craftsman snow blower; wheel barrows; Craftsman table saw; B & S gas irrigation pump; golf clubs; Homelite 150 chain saw; stock tank; shovels; rakes; rock hammer; limb saw; battery charger; tool box; hand tools; grinder; Poulan Pro Pruner; misc tires; pr of chains for the tractor tires; 30 gal barrels; primitive big wheel cultivator; 2 wheel dolly; electric Skil saw; Craftsman cordless drill, Golf clubs; home health aid items; vintage Westinghouse refrigerator; numerous canning jars; 1947 Ellsworth, KS aqua color Dryden pottery book ends; sewing items; VHS tapes – some westerns; Sharp CD/Radio player with speakers; typewriters; chrome pink top table; buffet; treadle sewing machine; books; games; puzzles; bed frames; dorm refrigerator and more.
SOLD AT AUCTION: Thursday August 23th , 2012 • 3:00 p.m. • Kenwood Hall • 900 Greeley • Salina, KS Seller Vern Weis Construction, Patricia Nettleton Estate ETAL
Vern Weis Construction, Excellent selection of quality construction tools
Trailer & Truck sell at 6 p.m., 20 ft. Cargo Mate enclosed car hauler tandem axle trailer with drop down tail gate
1998 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT Cummings turbo diesel 5 sp. dually dump truck 126K, hydraulic dump, roll on tarp, nearly new tires, new clutch, new radiator. Very clean truck inside and out!
Contruction tools sells at 3 p.m., Jet 18” woodworking band saw; Briggs & Stratton 5550 watt gas generator; Stihl 13” concrete saw with diamond blade; Wacker VP1500 compactor; Troy Bilt power washer 3000 psi; Milwaukee hammer drills ½” and ¾”; Milwaukee 10” heavy duty circular saw; Dewalt chop saws; Dewalt Emglo compressor; Craftsman 10” table saws; Makita cordless 3/8” drill; Makita jig saw; Selection of Senco pneumatic nailers including SLP20, 42XP, SKS, Frame Pro 701 XP, SFN40, SFN1; 2 Grip Rite roofing nailers; Dewalt circular 7 ¼” & 8” saw; Makita and Dewalt right angle cordless drills; Porter cable 10” sander; Black & Decker router; Dewalt concrete lap siding cutter; DeWalt cordless sawzalls; Dewalt 3/8” power drill; Milwaukee Heavy Duty power drill; Hitachi concrete grinder; Dewalt power sander; Dewalt table saw, Werner ladders including 10 ft and 6 ft. step ladders, 8 ft and 12 ft. extension ladders; several Reddy Heater space heaters 115,000 BTU; Stanley Bostitch 135 psi air compressor; Craftsman shop vac 4 hp and 5 hp; 200+ feet of heavy duty extension cords; gas cans; Berger transit with tripod; selection of pneumatic hose; variety of extension cords; assorted styles and sizes of clamps; Dewalt double charger; concrete trowels; shovels; set of levels; lights; saw blades; tool boxes; assorted nails and fasteners; aluminum fold up table/stand; glue guns; dry wall T-squares and more.
SOLD AT AUCTION: Thursday August 16th , 2012 • 3:00 p.m. • Kenwood Hall • 900 Greeley • Salina, KS Seller Valaria Haas Estate of Longford, KS Ronnie and Linda Reed Executors
Auctioneer’s Note: This is a nice selection of many antiques and collectibles from the Valeria Haas Estate. She collected for many years and we are thankful to have the opportunity to sell her collection at public auction. Many boxes will only be opened the day before the auction when we set up at Kenwood Hall.
Antiques & Collectibles:oil lamps; vintage quilts; chicken on nest; pedestal cake plates; carnival glass dishes; men’s and women’s vintage hats; jewelry and jewelry boxes; 5 gal Redwing crock; 2 gal. Red Wing crock; Western stoneware crock; Zippo lighter; old Quaker Oats round box; book of le chic buttons; Robert Wesley Amick picture; George Inness print; Jeff Coat Studio photo of Abilene, KS; bullet pencils and MUCH more.
Furniture: Lane cedar chest; end tables; coffee table; 2 drawer file cabinet; typewriter stand; sewing table; child’s upholstered rocker; dressers; recliners; bedroom set; wicker rocker; washing machine; metal porch glider; metal bed frames; card table and chairs; McCall pattern cabinet; bookcases; hassock and more.
Toys & Chirldren’s itmes: doll buggy; puzzles; games; old toys; miniature dishes; yoyo’s; vintage doll clothes; view finder and more.
Household & Misc.: Mixmaster Hamilton Beach; shells; Tupperware; paper shredder; Christmas decorations; kitchen pots and pans; lots of fabric; Olipfa lip edge ruler; Fiskars cutting mat; sewing supplies; sewing machine; crochet thread; linens; towels; electric knife; purses; luggage; knick knacks; pictures and frames; paper shredder; Corning ware; Audiovox DVD & VHS player for automobile; books and much more.
Many Tools & Shop Items:Lawn mowers; fishing rods; sump pump; glass insulators; license plates; aluminum storm windows; hand tools; riding boots and pants; extension cords; BBQ grill; oil cans and much more.
SOLD AT AUCTION: Thursday, July 26, 2012 • 7:00 p.m. Ramada Conference Center • 1616 W. Crawford St., Salina, KS Seller: Althea Pauls Trust 157 M/L Saline Co. Cropland and Pasture SOLD $243,350.00 $1.550.00 per acre buyer David W. Olson.
Auctioneer’s Note: Great opportunity to buy land at public auction. Everyone is welcome to attend this auction!
Land Location: Land is located 6 miles south of Gypsum and east of Bridgeport at the intersection of Whitmore Road and Rose Hill Road.
Land Description: NW4 32-16-1 in the Gypsum Township. 156.65 acres m/l 94.1 acres cropland, 57.25 acres pasture with 2 ponds and predominately class II and III soils. All minerals owned by the Seller are transfered to the Buyer.
2011 Taxes: $636.14
Terms: 10% down day of auction and sign sales agreement. Balance due in certified funds at closing on or before August 24th, 2012. Taxes for 2012 and prior years are paid by Seller and 2013 taxes are paid by the Buyer. Title insurance shared equally between Buyer and Seller.
Possession: Immediate possession on crop and November 1, 2012 on pasture.
Agency: Omli & Associates, Inc. is representing the Seller in this transaction.
SOLD AT AUCTION: Thursday, July 12 • 3:00pm • Kenwood Hall • 909 Greeley • Salina, KS • Sellers: Larry & Cel Muff, John Siefker, etal.
Antiques & Collectibles: Cadillac Plates; wall pockets; costume jewelry; Endangered species plates; vintage wash board; oil lamps; Gone with the Wind Style lamp; Carnival glass; video computer system and Atari games and more! Over 200 bolts of assorted fabric!
Furniture (Sells at 7:00 p.m): Eden Pure heater; 3 section Macey lawyer bookcase; 42” round glass top table and 4 chairs; dining room table with 4 chairs and matching oak glass front china hutch; coffee tables; Lazy Boy recliner; dressers; walnut desk; book shelf; end tables; kitchen table; Lane cedar chest; bedroom sets; rockers; 3 cushion couch; office chairs; Eastlake style table; file cabinets and more!
Many Tools & Shop Items: Bolens 36”MTD Lawn Tractor Huskee 22” mower; Scott fertilizer spreader, appliance dolly; sprinklers; galvanized buckets; Craftsman tools; crescents; hammers; Craftsman 4 cycle tiller; Craftsman edger; plane; grinders; Werner ladders; snow shovels; Campbell Hauser compressor; Jeepers Creeper; extension cords; funnels; portable 10 gal air tank; Sawzall; hand tools and more!
Household & Misc.:George Foreman grill, linens, pots & pans; Thermos fire and ice grill; dishes; Corningware; GE microwave; vacuums; golf clubs; books; exercise equipment and more!
SOLD AT AUCTION! Tues. June 19, 2012 • 5:30 p.m. Where: 4461 E. Cloud Rd. • Salina, KS. Tractors and implements: International 460 with wide front end; International 560 with wide front end; Farmall M tractor; Hesston swather – for parts only; New Holland Highland 65 baler; Dual loader; bale elevator; quick attach rear blade; sickle mower, 14ft New Holland Hay Bine, 3 Saddles and tack supplies, Shop and Tool items, wake boards and more!
SOLD AT AUCTION! Thursday, June 14, 2012 • 3:00 p.m. Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Seller: Morrow Animal Clinic, etal.
SOLD AT AUCTION! Thursday, May 17 • 7:00 P.M. Where: Brookville City Hall • Brookville , KS. Seller: Watters Heirs. 177 Acres M/L Saline Co. Kansas Pasture & Crop.
Land Location: Tract I is located 2 miles north on Brookville Rd and Cloud St. Tract II is south of Brookville, KS. Water Well Rd. runs south of this tract and is located east of sewage ponds.
Tract I: 156 acres all pasture with pond and fence. N2NE4 & SW4 of NE4 & NE4 NW4 28-14-5. Saline Co. Kansas in the Spring Creek ‘N’ Township. SOLD $249,600.00. $1,600.00 per acre. Buyer Fitzwater Farms.
Tract II: 21.5 Acre farm south of railroad right of way in S2 3-15-5. Saline Co. Kansas in the Spring Creek ‘S’ Township. 18.06 acres cropland. SOLD $49,450.00. $2,300.00 per acre. Buyer Fitzwater Farms.
SOLD AT AUCTION! Thursday, May 10, 2012 • 3:00 p.m. Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS – 900 Greeley, Salina. Sellers: Harley and Jewell Humes and Marilyn Herwig Estate, et al
SOLD AT AUCTION! Saturday, May 5, 2012 • 10:00 a.m. 4756 S. Kipp Rd. • Gypsum, KS. Seller: Weller Farms
SOLD AT AUCTION! Thursday, May 3 • 7:00 P.M. Abilene Civic Center. Seller: James Donnelly Estate. 80 acres m/l Pasture & CRP. Land Location: Land is located 2 miles south of Elmo on Hwy 15 and 1/2 mile east on 400 Ave. Land Description: W2SE4 16-16-2 in the Banner Township. 80 acres m/l 35.6 acres CRP and 39.95 acres pasture with 2 ponds and fenced. 80 acres m/l Pasture & CRP, $158,000.00, $1,975.00 per acre. Buyer Huston, Swearingen, Adams
SOLD AT AUCTION! LAND & PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION. Saturday, April 28, 2012 • 10:00 a.m. 3457 E. Hwy 4 • Assaria, KS. 3.5 miles east of Old 81 Hwy or from Southeast of Saline School just 2 miles west. Seller: Loren and RoJean Loucks Trust.
Land Location: Land is located at 3457 E. K-4 Hwy. Southeast of Salina, KS on blacktop. In SES school district.
Land Description: Selling in 3 tracts 46 ac. m/l W2SE4 28-15-2 Saline Co., KS including homesite.
Tract I: 3 acres more or less building site with 92’ x 44’ metal building with cement floor and partially heated, 8″ dust exhaust system. Rural water district #8, electricity, Home telephone service, rented propane tank and includes homesite.
Tract II: 42 acres more or less. 21.93 acres crop and 22.84 acres pasture with pond. W2 SE4 28-15-2 Saline Co. Kansas. Walnut township. Ag purposes only.
Tract III: Combination of Tract I and Tract II.
RESULTS: TRACT III $150,000.00.
Thursday, April 26, 2012 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina). Seller: Verna Wearing Estate, et al.
Tuesday, April 17 • 7:00 P.M. Where: Ramada Conference Ctr., Salina, Kansas, 1616 W. Crawford St., Salina, KS. Sellers: Marion L. Chopp Trust. Saline Co. Kansas Cropland 240 Acres M/L. Selling in 3 Tracts. RESULTS Tract I:$544,500.00. $4,500.00 per acre. Buyer James R. and Jane A. Martin Trust. Tract II:$278,850.00. $3,575.00 per acre. Buyer Robert C. and Janet S. MillerTract III:$128,000.00. $3,200.oo per acre. Buyer Ritchie and Penny Tarn. Land Location:Land is located east of Salina in the Solomon Township. Tracts one and two are just south of Country Club Rd. and tract three is south of tract 2 along Crawford.Land Description: Tract I: N2SE4 and SE4 NE4 15-14-1; 121.0 acres m/l with 54’ x 30’ shed/shop, rural water and as is abandoned home. 106.2 acres crop.Tract II:E2NE4 14-14-1; 78.0 acres m/l; 78.0 acres crop. Tract III: NE4 NW 24-14-1; 41.4 acres m/l; 41.3 acres crop.
Thursday, April 12, 2012 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina)
SOLD AT AUCTION! Thursday, March 29 • 7:00 P.M. • Ramada Inn, Salina. 1616 W. Crawford St., Salina, KS. Sellers: Clarence Almquist Trust. Saline Co. Kansas Crop & Pasture Land 411 Acres M/L Selling in 3 Tracts.
Tract I: 78 acres crop $3,000.00 per acre. $234,000.00. Buyer Eldon Van Meter.
Tract II: 118 acres pasture & crop. $ 2,300 per acre. $271,400.00. Buyer David and Marla Peterson.
Tract III: 215 acres pasture & crop. $2,300 per acre. $494,500.00. Buyer David and Marla Peterson.
Real Estate Auction. When: Tuesday, March 27 • 6:00 P.M. Where: 914 Highland Ave. • Salina. No sale at auction.
Farm equipment and tool auction. Saturday, March 24 • 10:00 a.m. Where: 3545 N. Niles Rd., New Cambria, KS.Sellers: Darwin and Alberta McCall Estate
WHEN: Thursday, March 22, 2012 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS
(Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina). Seller: Butch and Deborah Buchenau. Antiques, Collectible, Exceptional antique furniture, tools and more!
WHEN: Thursday, March 8, 2012 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Antiques, Collectibles, Household, Tools and more!
WHEN: Thursday, February 23, 2012 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS
Seller: Earl Cassel Estate, et al. ’72 Camper Trailer, Yamaha Golf Cart, many tools and more!
WHEN: Thursday, February 9, 2012 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS
Antiques, Collectibles, Household, Tools & More! Sellers: Clara Taylor, et al.
CROPLAND SOLD AT AUCTION: When: Thursday, February 2 • 7:00 P.M. Where: Abilene Civic Center. 201 NW 2nd St., Abilene, KS. Seller: Scanlan Farms, Inc. 107.88 Acres M/L Dickinson Co. Kansas Cropland. Tract in E2 of W2 2-13-2. SOLD for $2,025.00 per acre, $218,700.00 based on 108 acres.
WHEN: Thursday, January 12 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS
(Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina). Seller: Sharon Foiles, et al. Antiques, Collectibles, Furniture, Tools and More!
SOLD!Lincoln Co. Land W. of Westfall. 314.2 acres m/l in S2 12-13-7. 218.3 acres m/l crop and 95.9 acres m/l grass.
SOLD AT AUCTION! Thursday, December 22, 2011 • 7:00 P.M.
Golden Wheel Senior Center, Minneapolis, KS. Sellers: Rhonda Bradley and Evan Muller 160 Acres Ottawa Co. Kansas Crop & ImprovementsNE4 of 29-11-2 , 763 N. 200th Rd., Bennington, Kansas. Tract I: 763 N. 200th Rd., Bennington. 7.47 acres. 3 bedroom home, 1 1/2 baths, 1,052 sq. ft. living area, 60’ x 40’ machine shed and other outbuildings. Shown by appointment. Tract II: NE4 of 29-11-2. 144.1 crop acres and 109.7 wheat base acreage as per Farm Service Agency. Tract III: Tracts I and II combined. TRACT III SOLD AT $291,000.00
SOLD AT AUCTION! $1,975.00 per acre. Thursday, December 8 • 7:00 PM. • Country Inn & Suites • Salina. Seller: Sharon and Lawrence Swisher. 75 Acres m/l Saline Co. Pasture near S.E. Saline school. N2 NE4 of 2-16-2 less tract of 311′ x 1,000′ with house. Excellent building site.
Thursday, December 1, 2011 • 3:00 p.m.• Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Seller: Sharon Foiles, et al. Exceptional glassware, nice antique furniture and quality tools
SOLD AT AUCTION $30,000.00! Saturday, November 19, 2011. Personal Property sells at 10:00 A.M. Real Estate sells after personal property. • 4900 S. Mattson Rd. • Salina, KS. Seller: John Conaway. Real Estate: Wooded 4 acre river setting in flood way. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, Central AC/ Heat, 32’ x 20’ utility shed, well, storm shelter. Personal Property: ’79 Honda Motorcycle, Huskee mower and more.
Thursday, November 17, 2011 • 3:00 p.m. • Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Horse drawn wagon, guns, coins, antiques, collectibles, furniture, appliances and more!
Saturday, November 5, 2011. Personal Property sells at 10:00 A.M. Real Estate sells at 1:00 P.M. • 144 W. Robson Rd. • Salina, KS. Seller: Howard E. Shields Estate. SOLD AT AUCTION!$87,000.00.
Thursday, November 3, 2011 • 3:00 p.m.. • Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Seller: Paul Tschetter, et al. 1984 C-10 Chevy Silverado Pick Up -White, 60,118 original/actual miles – SOLD! $5,500.00. 1986 C-10 Chevy Silverado Pick Up, 136,606 miles, V8, red – SOLD $1,800.00. Winchester model 1890 22 long, SN 645767 A – SOLD $610.00.
REAL ESTATE SOLD AT AUCTION! $18,000.00. Real Estate Auction. • Tuesday, October 25 • 6:00 P.M. •205 S. 2nd St. • Smolan. Seller: Paul Tschetter
REAL ESTATE SOLD AT AUCTION $106,500.Saturday, October 22, 2011 – 10:00 a.m.Where: 2355 Edward St., Salina. Seller: Richard Whitney Estate and Ruth Whitney
SOLD AT AUCTION! Land Auction. Thursday, October 20, 2011 – 7:00 PM. Auction held at Abilene Civic Center. Seller: Kenneth and Sharon Chase. Tract I: NW4 18-12-2E 150 acres m/l, 143.6 acres cropland / creek. Tract II: S2NE4 13-12-1E 82 acres m/l, 41.87 cropland / 36.62 acres pasture. Tract I: 150 acres sold at $3,700.00 per acre, $555,000.00. Tract II: 82 acres sold at $1,800.00 per acres, $147,600.00.
SOLD! Real Estate Auction: When: Tuesday, October 18 • 6:00 P.M. Where: 219 N. Mill St. • Minneapolis, Kansas. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, Full Basement, 1,044 sq. ft. living area, Central A/C & Heat, Single car detached garage
Tool Auction.When: Saturday, October 8 • 10:00 A.M. Where: 518 W. Grand • Salina, KS. Seller: Herman Winter Estate
Thursday, October 6, 2011 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS (Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina) Coins, Tractor and Equipment, Antiques, Vintage Metal Signs, Collectibles, Household, Furniture, Tools & More!
Land Auction. Tuesday, October 4, 2011 – 7:00 PM. Auction held at the Golden Wheel Senior Center – 114 S. Concord St., Minneapolis, Kansas. Seller: Warren and Illa Harder. SOLD AT AUCTION @ $1,200.00 per acre. 160 Acres M/L Pasture in the SE 1/4 1-10-3 Ottawa County Kansas
SOLD AT AUCTION! When: Thursday, September 29 • 6:00 P.M. Where: 416 S. 12th St. • Salina, Kansas.
Personal Property Auction.WHEN: Thursday, September 22 • 4:00 P.M. 232 N. Main St. Lindsborg, KS. Victorian couch, Car port, furniture, appliances, household and more!
SOLD AT AUCTION! Real Estate at Auction. When: Tuesday, September 20 • 6:00 PM. Where: 517 Woodlawn Ave. • Salina. Seller: Mary Agnes Healy Revocable Trust
WHEN: Thursday, September 8, 2011 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. SELLER: Harold W. Eagleton.Antiques, collectibles, glassware, Howard Miller grandfather clock, furniture, household items, tools, Duracraft bench bandsaw, miscellaneous & More!
SOLD! Land Auction.Lincoln Co. Kansas Land 160 Acres M/L: S 1/2 SE4 22-11-7 and N 1/2 NE4 27-11-7. Thursday, August 25 • 7:00 PM. Where: The Finch Theatre Meeting Room at 122 E. Lincoln Ave. • Lincoln. Seller: Joanna Faye Larsen Trust
Thursday, August 18, 2011 • 3 p.m.. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS.(Located at the Saline County Fairgrounds – 900 Greeley, Salina). Antiques, collectibles, Barbie Dolls, tools, shop supplies, household, Weider Pro 9925 gym system, Vintage crank oil pump by The Opac Co. for 55 gal barrels & More!
Real Estate and Personal Property.When: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 • 5:00PM. Real Estate sells at 6:00 PM. Where: 365 1400 Ave. • Abilene, KS
When: Saturday, July 16, 2011 • 10:00AM. Where: Best Western Heart of America Inn • Salina, Kansas. Seller: Mary Agnes Healy Estate. Antiques, Collectibles, Jewelry, Furniture, Appliances, Household and Misc.
Real Estate: SOLD!.253 N. 13th St., Salina. 2 bedroom, 1 bath. Rusty Dow, Sales Agent
Thursday, July 7, 2011 • 3:00 p.m. Where: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. ‘67 Ford Country Sedan, Yamaha 4 Wheeler, Craftsman LT1000 Riding Mower, Jet Ski, Howard Miller Grandfather Clock, Secretary, Heater Combo Pitching machine, Tools, Furniture & MORE!
Saturday, June 25 • 9:00 AM. Where: 251 S. Simpson Rd., • Salina. Seller: Louise Sorenson & Estate of Rexford Sorenson. Real Estate, Household, Lumber, Wood working tools, photography supplies, furniture, tools & MORE!
Tuesday, June 7 • 4:00 PM. Where: 3396 E. Waterwell Rd. • Salina. Seller: Carole Richards and The Gerald “Rich” Richards Estate. Furniture, Numerous Tools and Shop Items, Household and Misc.
Thursday, June 2, 2011 • 3:00 p.m. WHERE: Kenwood Hall • Salina, KS. Sellers: Corinne Norburg, et al.. Antiques, Collectibles, Household, Furniture, Rascal Electric Mobility Scooter, Coins, Quilts, Decanters & Much More! Plan to join us for this auction!
Tractors, Vehicles, 1982 Kountry Aire 40 ft. gooseneck camper with slide out, Household, Implements, Tools, Shop supplies and More! WHEN: Saturday, May 21 • 10:00 AM, WHERE: 3121 W. State Street • Salina, KS, Seller: Ted & Norma Webb Estate
1997 Motor home, trailer camper, Karmann Ghia, Mustang, Antiques, Collectibles, Furniture and many tools. Sold at Kenwood Hall Thursday, May 12 in Salina, KS at Kenwood Hall.
Antiques, Collectibles, Coins, Furniture, Tools: Thursday, April 14, 2011 – 3 PM. Where: Kenwood Hall – 900 Greeley Ave., Salina, KS:
Real Estate Auction: Tuesday, April 3 – 6:00 PM: Where: 442 Putnam Ave. – Salina, Seller: Max. M. Griffin, Jr. Trust #1, SOLD AT AUCTION
>Real Estate Auction: Tuesday, March 29 – 6:00 PM: Where: 401 Hillside – Abilene
Antiques, Collectibles, Furniture, Tools & More: Thursday, March 10, 2011 – 3:00 PM.Where: Kenwood Hall – 900 Greeley Ave., Salina, KS: Sellers: Lois Webb, et al.
2003 Chevy Impala LS, ’83 Chevy Silverado, Craftsman Riding Mower, Antiques, Collectibles, Furniture, Tools & More. Thursday, February 10, 2011 – 3:00 PM: Where: Kenwood Hall – 900 Greeley Ave., Salina, KS. Sellers: Don and Brenda Weberg Estate, etal., 2003 Impala selling for the Marilyn Hines Estate.
Antiques, Collectibles, Furniture, Tools & More: Thursday, January 20, 2011 – 3:00 PM. Where: Kenwood Hall – 900 Greeley Ave., Salina, KS
Real Estate SOLD AT AUCTION: $25,250.00, Tuesday, January 11, 2011 – 6:00 PM. Where: 232 S. Clark, Salina: Seller: Bette Canaday